Disclaimer


aku hanya insan biasa, and im not a dietitian, so far atkins suits me,..i lost 6kgs in 42days,..riceless days but tahap metabolisma setiap org tidak sama,..Atkins best for me but it doesnt mean it best for you. But its nice that ATKINS provides some guidance. bg akak diet adalah ubah tabiat makan dan gaya hidup, anda buat, anda dapat!!! blog ini adalah catatan pengalaman peribadi sahaja

I CLICK, U CLICKS, CLICKS, TQ TQ. MUCHO GRACIAS!!!

Followers

DISCLAIMER ;

this is my personal journal and food diary , how i keep my track, a journey to lose weight, to get my ideal weight, BMI, my own passion and experience with . whatever you do, please consult your doctor first. atkins suits me but it doesnt mean it work for u.follow my diet is at your own risk.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oh! semangat Baru

yup,..minggu kebelakangan myoliza agak kurang berblog walking,..
harini,,sempat gak curi2 jalan ke blog kawan2 yg lain,..
and tetiba terasa mcm makin bersemangat
and kawan2 diet pun makin ramai
yup i'm not alone,..
kita dh leh create atkins community
among us,..and thanks to SUPERDZUL for guidance
ada hari kita excited
ade hari kita down
but, with atkins buddy
we help each others rite,..
and sharing is caring

walaupun buat masa skrg myoliza hit the plateau at 60kg ,...for more than 2weeks
yup,..no worries,..its happen to all diet,..
berat tak turun ,..apa yg penting terasa LOOSE and LIGHT ;-D
just keep on going eating as usual,,,
no cheating,..hahaha
ada gak tercurik makan gak,..huhu,..
oh,,my plateau,.when can i break the kg,..
my target is 55kg

happy ATKINS to all my dear frens,...

3 comments:

  1. chaiyok2.mari sama2 kita berdiet.:D.saya pun agak kantoi mnggu ni sbb siankan anak yg kecik tu.tak cukup zat plak die klu mama asyik diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. takpe kak..teruskan usaha, jgn putus asa.
    seminggu dua lg sure ada penurunan lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheza,..yup be fokus n keep on track,
    chaiyok! chaiyok!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...